Starting off this morning with a Fox 10 news spot, RJ will be speaking to their reporter about the produce and livestock at Blue Sky Organic Farms. Tune in at 7:10 and 7:55 for those pieces.
Open Farm Day begins at noon, with tours at 1pm and 3pm.
We will be featuring:
- Samples of food (and drinks like the Organic Fair Trade coffee we now sell in the Farm Store) prepared by RJ and Amy.
- Face Painting with Cati and her girls.
- A kids craft activity featuring a few of the veggies we grow here at Blue Sky.
- A CSA information booth where you can speak with Janie about any questions you may have.
- Shopping in the Farm Store.
- A raffle with 3 levels of prizes to win. Tickets sold in the Farm Store ($1 each).
- Farm tours with the wonderfully knowledgable Sara. These are at 1pm and 3pm, and will walk you around the beautiful fields in which we grow. Additionally, you will see the green houses, chickens, ducks, donkeys and goats!
Come visit with the Blue Sky Family and mingle with others in your community!
See you at the farm!